InterOrbital Operations, Incorporated has holdings in over 15 countries and 8 corporate protectorates. Publicly, they are a company committed to the safe and peaceful transportation of humankind and civilization throughout the gravity well. Their holdings include:
- L4 Orbital Colony
- Golden Rule Habitat
- IO Satcom Network
- Lunar Amalgamated Facility
- IO Deep Space Network
- Martian Nanotech facility
- Helios solar power satellite
- Sanguinius Orbital Assembly facility
InterOrbital supports a family of subsidiaries committed to furthering humanity's progress through empowering technologies and peacekeeping security products:
- Sanguinius Arms, LLC, specialists in firearms and light weapon systems.
- Cross Marion Aerospace, focused on aerospace and orbital applications.
- Mortius Biotechnologies, LLC, experts in biological engineering and research
InterOrbital shuttles provide service to nearly every reconstructed city around the globe. InterOrbital branch offices are located in the following cities:
- New Carthage
- Buenos Aires
- New Jerusalem
- Bandar Abbas.
InterOrbital Corporate Headquarters are located on the L4 Orbital Colony