From Cybersphere Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page; it is not the most recent. View the most recent revision.
Matrix International provides and maintains the consensual hallucination known as the Matrix. Considered the next logical development in communication, the matrix is a representation of commerce and data in a better than real form.
- Integrity of matrix backbones and data feeds.
- Neutrality and non-combat enforcement of major backbones.
- Connectivity of affiliated subnets to primary data feeds and backbones.
- Physical security of backbone trunks and processors.
- Mammoth, bureaucratic organization that controls the diverse vastness of its matrix backbone holdings.
- Manages and administrates majority of matrix backbone networks worldwide.
- Heavy focus on backbone matrix areas ("superhighways"); influence is minimal across smaller branches and subsystems.
- Carefully neutral: Minimizes intervention in corporate and political conflicts.
- Aggressively protects its assets against network disruption and maintains "non combat" policies on major gateways and routes.