Cybersphere NFL Fantasy League

OOC game-related discussion

Moderator: CS Admin

Mattski
Corpie

Cybersphere NFL Fantasy League

Post by Mattski » Wed May 13, 2015 2:02 am

Football is only like four months off. That means we can start counting down to kickoff in minutes instead of hours.

I know some of us follow sports. I've been kicking around the idea of a Yahoo Fantasy League for current and former CS players. If you're interested, drop me your email in a private message on here or email me at cs_lewski@yahoo.com and I'll start up a list.

You definitely don't have to be a sports expert, but things will work best if only participants who will make an effort and at the very, very least set their lineups each week sign up. We can work out a prize/pot/punishment for last place at a later time before the season starts in September.

And the real reason I'm posting this so far in advance is because I know first hand how long these things take to get rolling. Ha.

Last edited by Mattski on Wed May 13, 2015 3:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

BDAWG
Street Samurai

Post by BDAWG » Wed May 13, 2015 2:19 am

Why can't I just reply to this post. Why you gotta make every so complicated Matthewski!

I'm in

Mattski
Corpie

Post by Mattski » Wed May 13, 2015 2:24 am

BDAWG wrote:Why can't I just reply to this post. Why you gotta make every so complicated Matthewski!

I'm in
Forgot to include that I need your emails to make it work. Added ridiculous emphasis above.

Sevencolor
Shadowrunner

Post by Sevencolor » Wed May 13, 2015 10:39 am

Is there an option to deflate the football

Also not big on sports, but I'll join in on this.

I'll send my email later today.

Mattski
Corpie

need more people

Post by Mattski » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:11 am

Got 5 people including me. Need some more. Anyone who is or was connected to CS is welcome. If you know people who might be interested but don't check these boards often, tell them. Thanks.

Trey

Re: Cybersphere NFL Fantasy League

Post by Trey » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:46 am

Is this a thing that happened? Or is still happening? I'm down to clown.