Khoda's Public

A place for our players to post cyberpunk related media, stories, and content. Remember, this information is OOC. Also welcome are old player histories you wrote and loved.

Moderator: CS Admin

jlaughter001

Khoda's Public

Post by jlaughter001 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:50 pm

I loved this public history...even though I absolutely hated this character. Had a ton of fun writing it...and Aldebaran very nearly made me chop it up to get through chargen...but she didn't. Because she loves me.

Public history files for Khoda:
Name: Khodadad Daryush
Birthdate: 01-07-1996
Birthplace: Tehran, Iran
Race: Iranian
Education:
No Records Found.
Military:
No Records Found.
Criminal:

Behbahan, Iran, April 18th 2016. Khodadad Daryush identified himself and the Justice of Christ-Returning (see: Religion: Christian: Terrorism: Justice of Christ-Returning) in a video sent to authorities, claiming responsibility for the murders of eight men, thirteen women and two children. Full names of victims are available upon request from the Middle-Eastern Confederation; cite Case 051816-Behbahan-0163.

VIDEO ARCHIVE AVAILABLE
PLAYBACK BEGINNING

(Four burning shanty-houses appear. In front of them are three crosses bearing three headless corpses, one woman and two children, suspended upside-down. The view shifts to encompass a tall young Iranian man, with an axe in one hand, and a bloodied woman's hair in the other. He speaks a rapid stream of Arabic, although most of the audio is lost in the roar of the flames. He then shoves down the woman, lifts his axe, and cuts off her head.)

END PLAYBACK

SEARCH FOR PERTINENT FILES...FOUND 1 MATCH.

Officer Jahid Merkeet-Ali, case notes. Dated January 3, 2017.
...the terrorist group that calls themselves the 'Justice of Christ-Returning.' Known members of note: Bahram Faraz, Jamshid Ramin, Khodadad Daryush, Yahya Ebrahim. This group is known to have been involved in 53 murders, brutal in nature. In addition, they are suspected of 371 separate cases of murder, theft, arson, assault and rape throughout the region south-southwest of Tehran, Iran, through Iraq and to the north-eastern ranges of Saudi Arabia.
The group is mobile, difficult to track, and their targets are apparently chosen at random, and range in scale from full-blown assaults on small towns to the waylaying of innocent travelers on roadways through rural areas. At current best estimates, the Justice of Christ-Returning is believed to be comprised of over 60 members.
Investigations will continue until we can stop these terrorists from murdering any more innocents. In relation to current case, cite case #53029...

END PERTINENT FILE

Al Jumaymah, Saudi Arabia, October 27, 2017. Subject Khodadad Daryush positively identified by sole survivor of massacre performed by Justice of Christ-Returning terrorist group. Total casualties: 18 men, 13 women, 31 children. Full names of victims are available upon request from the Middle-Eastern Confederation; cite Case 102717-Al_Jumaymah-0087.

Brydah, Saudi Arabia, March 5, 2018. Subject Khodadad Daryush admitted into Intensive Care Ward of Brydah Regional Hospital for NAS Plague. Subject escaped quarantine confinement before treatment was given, and escaped police cordon.

Ar Rutbah, Iraq, June 2021. Suspected 'Justice of Christ-Returning' responsibility for the murders of 3 women on the outskirts of the city. Full names of victims are available upon request from the Middle-Eastern Confederation; cite Case 060518-Ar_Rutbah-0121.

Dablan, Syria, February 1, 2022. Subject Khodadad Daryush's identity confirmed in the police action against 'Justice of Christ-Returning' encampment 3 miles west of Dablan, Syria. Subject seen fleeing with group remnants, north, on bike. Confirmed dead group members: 21. Police Casualties: 6. Full names of deceased are available upon request from the Middle-Eastern Confederation; cite Case 020122-Dablan-0012.

Officer Kenneth Mohammad-Jacobs, case notes. Dated December 25, 2023.
...since the death of Officer Merkeet-Ali in the action on Justice of Christ-Returning outside of Dablan, Syria, we have succeeded in keeping the group in transit. Confirmed deaths of their members now total to 51, estimated remnants are 20 or less. We are confident now that Khodadad Daryush is the leader of the terrorist group, and have compiled enough visual records of him to distribute his face throughout the Middle-Eastern Confederation. Daryush won't find any safe harbor, anywhere, anymore. We're drawing the noose.

END FILE.

VISUAL IMAGE AVAILABLE, DATED DECEMBER 25, 2023. DO YOU WISH
TO VIEW?

IMAGE LOADING.

(The same young man from the video, older, scarred. He appears to have been caught in great emotion, his features contorted in a wild yell.)

Officer Kenneth Mohammad-Jacobs, case notes. Dated November 23, 2028.
...are confident that the terrorist group 'Justice of Christ-Returning' has been dissolved, and the special investigations counter-terrorism squad I have led successfully is being reassigned to new duties. My only regret is that I never got that bastard Daryush under my boot. All those innocents. He's still out there, somewhere. Someone will find him, eventually, but it won't be me.

Wilmington, North Carolina, August 12, 2034. Subject Khodadad Daryush arrested for involvement in violent riot. Subject released before full details of previous criminal activities were retrieved. Search for subject: inconclusive.

Employment:
Christ Church of Truth: Hired April 23, 2033 as Usher/Church Attendant. Released from employment December 25, 2033.
Other:
None.
End of file