From Cybersphere Wiki
Revision as of 05:31, 19 April 2018 by Rain (Rain moved page Matrix International to Corporations/Matrix International without leaving a redirect)
Matrix International provides and maintains the consensual hallucination known as the Matrix. Considered the next logical development in communication, the matrix is a representation of commerce and data in a better than real form.
- Integrity of matrix backbones and data feeds.
- Neutrality and non-combat enforcement of major backbones.
- Connectivity of affiliated subnets to primary data feeds and backbones.
- Physical security of backbone trunks and processors.
- Mammoth, bureaucratic organization that controls the diverse vastness of its matrix backbone holdings.
- Manages and administrates majority of matrix backbone networks worldwide.
- Heavy focus on backbone matrix areas ("superhighways"); influence is minimal across smaller branches and subsystems.
- Carefully neutral: Minimizes intervention in corporate and political conflicts.
- Aggressively protects its assets against network disruption and maintains "non combat" policies on major gateways and routes.